We are committed to ensuring that all personal data provided to us remain secure and are only utilised for purposes that customers have consented to. We collect the least information possible.
We provide to our merchant partners only such information as is necessary to allow us to verify and track your rewards.
If you have any queries, comments or concerns, orotherwise require any help, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Personal Data Protection Policy
The purpose of this document is to inform you as to how the Furthr App manages, collects, uses, and discloses Personal Data relating to you and other users of our website, extension for desktop web browsers (“web extension”), software applications, mobile applications and other platforms. We conduct our business in compliance with the relevant data protection legislation, and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information. The continued provision of our services to you and your continued use of such services shall be deemed to be our mutual agreement to abide by this Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true ornot, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data that The Furthr App may collect from you will depend on the products, services, and promotions that you use or subscribe to. The Furthr App collects this data to enable our services and our platforms to function properly and to help us better understand how they work on different devices and browsers.
The Personal Data collected may include information relating to your:
- Identity: This includes your full name, email address, date of birth, phone number, photographs, device ID, IP address, and payment-related information (e.g. details provided from your payment service provider such as Mastercard and/or Visa).
- Interactions with us: This includes recordings of your phone calls with us, emails you sent, and other records of any contact you have with us.
- Account: Details relating to your Furthr App account.
- Use of our services: This includes using cookies ,our app, our web extension or other browser related methods to track information relating to your interaction with our and our merchants’ websites (e.g. the pages within our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, items and information searched on our site, access time and dates, webpages you were visiting prior to oursite, and information relating to clicks and redirects).
- When you are on one of our merchant’s sites, the Furthr App will only collect information about that site that lets us calculate and validate with the merchant the rewards due to you and such as but not limited to coupons or promos that are applicable to you. Please see below for a further explanation of how our web extension operates and what data it collects.
- Preferences: This includes details that you have shared with us as to how you would like to be contacted, and your preferred product sand brands.
- Location: Some of the services we provide depend on your location. In order to work, those services need to know your location. Whenever you open and use or interact with our platforms (incl. our app) on your mobile device or otherwise, we use the location information to tailor our services to your location. The services use your various devices’ ‘background location’, including to send you notifications of offers /plans / interesting things near you. If you have ‘background location’ turned on, our platforms will from time to time tell us about your device’s location even if you are not directly interacting with our platforms.
Accuracy of Information and Third Party Consent
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true, and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services that you have requested. Further, when you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (including your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data.
Security of Personal Data
Furthr App ensures that all Personal Data collected will be safely and securely stored and has implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Limiting access of information in our systems.
- Implementing verification processes to prevent unauthorized access to Personal data.
Use of Personal Data
- Administer the services we provide you
We use your Personal Data process your orders and cashback. This includes using Persona lData relating to you to track your transactions withour merchant partners, credit cashback rewards into your Furthr App account, and process the necessary payments associated with such transactions. It would also include using Personal Data relating to you to activate or deactivate services, provide you with additional products, services, and benefits (such as promotions, loyalty programmes, or reward programmes), and administer (at times in conjunction with our preferred partners) promotional events, contests, competitions, and corporate social responsibility projects.
- Enhance the services we provide you
We use your Personal Data to investigate complaints, claims and disputes. We also use your Personal Data to improve site and service performance and the delivery of our services, such as when you make inquiries into and provide feedback on our quality of service. We may also use Personal Data relating to you to conduct understand your preferences, develop new products and services, or personalize or otherwise improve the products and services we offer you. It would also include using Personal Data relating to you to deliver relevant advertising (such as that involving details of our or our preferred partners’ products, services, special offers, and rewards), either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you in particular, to deliver periodic newsletters to you with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted underlocal laws and regulations, or to promote benefits and offer rewards and promotions that you qualify for.
- Customer Service
This would include using Personal Data relating to you to respond to requests and enquires made by you (or persons authorised by you), provide you with directory assistance, and provide you with updates relating to our products, services, or policies.
- Security and Compliance
This would include using Personal Data relating to you to detect and prevent fraud and other crimes (e.g. by conducting checks against money laundering, terrorism financing and related risks), conducting internal audits, or otherwise meeting legal, regulatory and other requirements (including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial, and other government agencies, responding to regulatory complaints, making relevant disclosures to regulatory bodies, conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations, and taking steps which ShopBack considers necessary in the eventof a lawsuit or potential lawsuit). It would also include using Personal Data relating to you for the purposes of security and risk management and to ensure the safety and security ofour properties and systems.
We will not use Personal Data relating to you for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which we are permitted or required under local law and regulations.
We may share Personal Data relating to you with:
- Companies within the Furthr App Global family and parent company.
- Furthr App business partners, vendors, agents, and service providers who we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to. This would include merchant partners, payment service providers, third party service providers engaged in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by Furthr App or its preferred partners, and third party service providers who provide operational services to Furthr App (such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre or other services to FurthrApp). It also includes our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers.
- In the event of an actual or prospective business asset transaction (such as any merger, acquisition or asset sale), any business partner, investor, assignee, or transferee for the purposes of facilitating such a transaction.
- Relevant regulators, statutory boards or authorities, or law enforcement agencies as required by any laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations or schemes.
Personal Data is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers.
In exceptional circumstances, Furthr App may also be required to disclose Personal Data relating to you, where there are grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
In some cases, we encrypt, anonymize, and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymizing means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments eg. age groups.
We will also ensure that overseas organisations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
Updating Personal Data
You can update your personal information any time by accessing your account. If there is any Personal Data relating to you that you are unable to update through the Furthr App and which you wish to make corrections to, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you as best as we can.
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the country which you are in.